Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I hate to be a multi tasked person

As usual, I have three projects going on at once. Although each of them is a Toyota they’re all here for different reasons.

The first of these three is here to draw upon my memory of practical electrical circuitry. It arrived as a combination of “really cool” and “I don’t know what that is for so..” all thrown into a 79 Pick-up. 

Customer supplied Information comes in slowly or if I bug them it is suddenly remembered. I find that I must engineer and create parts from scratch that are safe and can hopefully withstand all the abuse each area will be given.

Each time I finish enabling a component and area, I find another problem that stops me from driving it out the door. I just need to remember it is only nuts and bolts, yet at times is seems so much a task. It’s as if the vehicle were possessed, or nearly alive. almost as though it wants to throw yet another challenge at my abilities. I could threaten the truck with fire, and maybe it will fall into line and all things screwy would work.

No comments:

Post a Comment