Monday, August 8, 2011

Hooo-Ha, Toys are FUN

Some were concerned about personal Credit ratings or scores for quite some time. What DOES it all mean? We are told it matters, but with our AAA-+ now just a lowly third world rating of ‘AA’, does life still go on the same as usual?

Here at John’s Lake Joy ToY, I needed some distraction from all that is going on in the world. I thought a short BREAKTIME from reality was called for. Why not look back at some of those good times in my work life. I forgot that meant browsing through 2tb, (TERRA-BYTES) of photos I have taken over the years. Golly gee, it was fun! Here is a collection of pic’s spanning only 15 years of shop operations. I present to you some of the toys I get to play with. Turn the sound on, it took time to compose...

No comments:

Post a Comment